viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

My Opinions

   I started reading Arshad's blog and it was really interesting his history and the way he lived in the U.S. I was impressed about the 911 event and how people react to this event. It's so immature how people start saying nick names to other people without knowing that they are hurting their feelings.
  In Paulette's blog I learned about his heritage her ancestors were from different parts like Spain. I learned something that i did not know about the Japanese  the people, they  practiced a wide range of religion; they were not limited to only one practice.
 In Carlo's blog I learned that the jews past through many difficulties because no one want them in their countries except America and Dutch. Is so interesting how people from Spain immigrate to Puerto Rico and form this race. I read his comment about the video and I'm agreed with him, is a good happy medium since we cannot just let in any criminal, but we cannot lock the country up. 
  I find it interesting the heritage of Mykaella because i  know her long time ago I never though that she was half part from Guatemala.  It was interesting how his father lived and traveled to the United States.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario