jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

My Culture's Immigrant heritage

According to the history of Puerto Rico are descendants of amixture of: Spanish, African and  Tainos. The Spanish people came to Puerto Rico and took control of the land, took the gold and made him believe the Tainos who were gods. In my family there have been no illegals immigrants but if I had relatives who have gone tothe United States to seek a better life. These individuals have hadto work for very little money as if it were illegal for survival and livelihood. With the passing of the years an able to find better jobsand now they are treated as Americans. They had to learn English so fast to gain the acceptance of people.
     
       For me they are an example and I am very proud that they could succeed in spite of all difficulties. This shows me we can never give up and we must always fight for what we want and what is best for us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario