viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

My Opinions about my classmates blog

 I started reading Ruben's post and he did a great job explaining what he really thinks about this hole situation, it was very interesting the way that he describe the whites as obsessives persons. I am agreed with him because they did not have reason for doing what they do to the Natives Americans. They had an obsession to gain control of all the land. They just want the land even when the Natives Americans owned thous lands first, they were selfish about everything.
 In Mykaella's post she explains the history of what the whites did to the Natives Americans and she think that they did not think in what the Natives Americans wanted they just wanted to have the land. I agreed with her opinion because the Natives Americans suffered from the whites action, they did not respect the humans because they were humans too and they treated them like animals, they did not care about all of the population they just cared about themselves.
  Stephanie's post  was very interesting she explained detailed the problem that the Natives Americans had with the treaty that the whites did with them, the Indians were promised to be given help with schools, trade and farming, and also they were promised to be given money. This promise was broken by the Americans. Stephanie said that the Americans  wanted to vanish the Indians culture and I am agreed with her because    they always thought that the best think to the Indians and it was not.
  I like Ligny's post, she explains very well the assimilation that the Americans wanted to the Indians. It was shocking to me that the Indians were obligated to change the way they dressed and they had to cut their pony tails. This was shocking to me because i know that when i go to the beauty i do not want to cut my hair because it means allot to me.
 Arshad's post was explaining the history of Natives Americans like my other classmates do. His opinion is that Natives Americans did what they thought was right and that not many people know the true story that happen in this time. I'm agreed with him because people said what they want and not always what  really happen. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario